“We Make Your Problems Go Away”
The trained Gunsmiths at Hitman Firearms have many years of experience not only with repair and manufacturing firearms but also with mechanics, aerospace, woodworking and customer service. This well rounded experience will prove to be invaluable in the solving of your firearm’s problem or its advancement with an attention to detail which is second to none. Our staff will take the time needed and more to make you feel comfortable with the advancements and repairs made to your firearm as well as helping you understand its nomenclature.
- “Mass”acre rifle job: Let us make any AR-15 or AR-10 Mass compliant for you. $75 to pin and weld the muzzle brake, $75 to pin the adjustable stock, or $125 for both!
- Pistol sights replaced: $40 plus the cost of the new sights
- Stock Refinishing: $100 butt stock and forend, $75 for single piece rifle stock
- Trigger jobs: $75 plus cost of the new trigger if any
- Barrel Cutting and Crowning: $65
- Duracoat Finishing: Long guns: $125, Pistols :$75
- Custom ammunition: Price upon request
- Barrel Refinishing & Bluing: Price upon request
- And much more …
Hourly labor rate of $50 dollars applies to all custom work with complete work estimates to be supplied upon agreement of work.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (978) 649-4867 with any questions about work that you would like to have done. We welcome all inquires.
Some of Our Work:
Smith & Wesson 500 Nickel and 24 carat Gold Project